Did you know that the very things that you are thinking can either cause you to go back, stay stagnated or to move forward?
Our thoughts are so powerful that they can either be a hinderance or a progress.
Where are you in the process of your thinking?
No matter how much you change your lifestyle, if your frame of mind has not changed you are destined to repeat the cycle. Change your mind, change your life!
You can put someone in a new home, but if their mentality hasn’t changed they won’t appreciate it.
Someone can continually go from relationship to relationship, but if their mentality hasn’t changed they will never be satisfied.
You can move to the other parts of the world, but if your mentality has not changed what you ran from will follow you.
We can get so caught up in changing the outward man with materialistic things, but yet our character still remains the same. Could it be because the way we think has not changed that our inner man remains the same. Are you focusing on the wrong things?
- have a particular opinion , belief, or idea about someone or something
- direct’s one’s mind toward someone or something; use one’s mind actively to form connected ideas
- consider the possibility or advantages
- have a particular mental attitude or approach
Every thing that has been created in life began with a thought. How you process the thought will channel the direction that your life will go in.
A person can be very creative and have great ideas, but if their thoughts don’t motivate them beyond what is in their head those things will never be brought to life.
What is your motivation?
How do you see yourself?
And where do you see yourself?
“We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used
when we created them”
There have been many times that I have had great ideas in my own life, but the things that I thought towards myself talked me out of them. My own doubt, fears, insecurities and the opinions of other people.
The power to believe in yourself is HUGE!
It wasn’t until the moment that I realized who and whose I was that I started believing in myself. My thoughts begin to change and it has changed the course of my life forever.
It has given me a different out look on life and has changed my perspective on how I look at things. Though I feel like I still have a long way to go, it’s a start and I never want to go back.
Change Challenge: “Let It Begin In Me” Psalm 51:10
- Mindset– the process in the way you think
- Focus– Whatever you focus on becomes a part of you. Focus on those things that will push you forward
- Motivation– channel in on the things where you are able to draw strength from so that you can create beyond the ideas, dreams, visions and goals that only stay in your head
- Plan– if you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always gotten. Out of your head, onto paper, into reality. Do you need to go in a different direction?
- Become- the thing in which God has called you to be.
In order for life to change there has to be a transformation in the way that we think.
GO AFTER IT and BE GREAT!!!!