“Jesus said unto him, If you can believe; all things are possible to him who believes”
- The fact or state of being possible
- Something that is possible
- One that is capable or of being made real
- Potentially for favorable or interesting results
The other day I was watching the Iron Man, which I have seen multiple times, but this time God showed me something that I had never noticed before. This was the beginning of Iron Man and how he became who he was created to be.
He inherited a multi-million dollar company that was passed on to him after the death of his father. He was then expected to live out the legacy of his father, but not what was on the inside of him. His fathers best friend who was helping with the company had corrupted the company and even set out to kill him so that he wouldn’t find out and then inheriate the company for himself. He didn’t know until he almost lost his life.
The very thing that tried to kill you, can also be the very thing that saves your life
It was through this life experience that he was changed and he realized who he was created to be. Against all odds and against what others wanted him to do or be, when he tapped into his potential he didn’t allow anything to hold him back to where they left him.
People will expect you to be where they dropped you, but they don’t realize that by the time they try to come through looking for you again (the old you), you will no longer be in that place where they left you. And they have the nerve to even get mad. lol
Potential known, but never realized is like a dream that never comes true
He knew that he had potential, but never realized his true potential until this life experience altered his perspective and the way he thought about things.
There were three things that I noticed that he had to do in order to accomplish his goal.
- hide “He that dwelleth in the secret place” Pslams 91:1 He got out of the eye of the public and went down into his secret room where he works. Sometimes we have to let go of some people and things so God can do the work within us.
- focused “Seek ye first the Kingdom” Matthew 6:33 He didn’t let others, but those he trusted know what he was working on. Even in the ones he told, he told them very little. He wouldn’t stop until it was just right. And when it didn’t work he went back to the drawing board. It is hard to focus and complete anyone thing if our hand is in too many pots.
- finish it “Being confident in this one thing” Philippians 1:6 He didn’t let anyone persuade and deter him from what he knew he needed to do. He was confident, he didn’t give up when it seemed hard, her perservered and he didn’t stop until it was complete. Even upon completetion he still continued to build upon it and improve himself.
Everyone has potential, but most of the time the potential is never brought to fruition because we are looking to the wrong source or in the wrong things. Until you let go the of the expectations of other people, you will never be able to live out what God has called and created you to be.
When you can tap into what God’s plan is for your life, there is nothing that can hinder nor stop you unless you allow it to.
God will always finish what he has started, but we have participate in the process and do the work. Somethings are never completed or have not yet come to past, not always due to the things that have happened in our life, but because we want to do our part.
“Faith without works is dead” James 2:26
Live out your full potential in God. GO AFTER IT!!!!!
I’m here to
Speak hope to you
If I made it
You can make it too
You may feel like, life is over
I won’t let you go
Together we’ll make it through
Never gonna give up, never gonna give up
I’ll take your hands and you’ll take mine
We’ll through this like life